Friday, August 19, 2011

Home Again Home Again Jiggity Jog!!

We truly feel home again-- we love to be back in Little Valley! Life is good :) ---would be better if Jas was here all the time, but we'll take what we can get!!


*my purple bench I had to show finished.. I ended up putting in entry & not kitchen with my colorful chairs.



*Treyg 1st day of 1st grade rockin it! :) *Look who can write his name??! -Tekai-- yep & its on Cayzli's dresser, NICE! Hard to be upset when you're happy about the whole sitch :) (nothing a little magic eraser can't take care of!)
*Creedo- Cheeto the 3rd grade stud!




*some picts of my house - love that I have a huge area for my workout stuff :)
..& extra space for all of my extra platters/kitchen stuff :) (this is in the basement)


**Looove Organization!! I'm crazy like that :) & a toy room again is HEAVEN for everyone-- me included!!



*C-Dog & Kai riding 4 wheeler in back yard... they are lovin' this...me too!!
I had just picked a huge bowl of apples from the tree--mmm yummy. Can't wait for the pears, pomegranates & grapes to be ready :)


*Had to show the crazy "Moulting" of Diego the crab. We thought we'd lost him & were ready to bury him when we realized he had just "shed" -he's totally good to go & stayed in his shark shell.


**I wanted to post more picts, but blogger loves to jack up everything- sooo, before I lose my mind for the night-- I'm signing off. I'll post more soon-hopefully :)

2 comments:

Tiff and Ryan said...

Yo Jode! Its Tiff your hygienist!! You're THE CUTEST GIRL ON THE PLANET!!!!!!

RPH said...

You gotta give me some info on that crab...where did you get it? my kids want a pet. But I cant do a dog or cat. Maybe a turtle...or a crab!