Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Still Here

Cojo Cayz girl & me after family pictures...


Time Out For Women




*Happy 11-11-11 at 11:11pm :)






Wow -- I haven't posted for a looooong time. My life is CrAzY busy, as always & I'm not sure I can keep up with this blog anymore!


*In September we had a scare & thought we were going to have to move :( -- the house we are renting from our friends was on the market to sell & it had an offer! Luckily it fell through & we talked to them about doing a lease option on the house & we are still here!! Woohoo, we were relieved & feel very blessed to be here!


**The boys love the yard... & so do I!! They are constantly out back playing soccer, basketball, jumping on the tramp, climbing on the jungle gym, swinging on the horsey & tire swings, riding bikes, scooters, wiggle cars & one of their favorites: riding the 4-wheeler in the horse corral! I love that they can do all this in our back yard & I don't have to worry about taking them somewhere when we have a busy day. Everyone wins!


They like being able to ride bikes to friends houses again & even to school.


We had a fun "Eleven Eleven Eleven Party" for November 11, 2011 with Laurie & her kids & mom. She made 11 shaped cookies, we played games, watched a movie & counted down to


11-11-11, 11:11pm :) then threw confetti & cheered like it was New Years!! We know how to have a good time.


*Creed made the Fire FC soccer team & is playing non-stop. His team was mix matched & none of them had played together until now. They ended up building a strong team & won the championship game. It was awesome :) They play year round & are now practicing for spring season which will start in February. He & his friends love indoor soccer shoes in bright fun colors & thats what they ask for all the time. He likes 3rd grade, has read so many books (fav being Diary of a Wimpy Kid Series, & has a crush on a cute girl in his class. I said I won't tease him about it. I really like Grace Larkin :) She's the only girl he's ever invited to his Bday. Creedo helps out so much around here & has taught Cayzli how to vaccuum & dust...hmmm, someone is doing his chores- atleast they get done. He's no dummy. Cdog was a blue Angry Bird for Halloween. Yep Jas & I made it. He trick or treated with NEb Leavitt & Grace & their dads. He got quite the haul... This dude is rock solid muscle & built like the Browns (short legs)- he doesnt like wearing winter clothes & would wear soccer stuff everyday if he could get past me. :) He was a "Jingle Bell Rocker Rockstar" in the 3rd grade Christmas play. It was fun to watch him "shake it" & be cool with his buddies on stage. I thought he'd stand out with his "BYU santa hat" but his buddy Brody had one on too. Creedo had fun with their dance, & practiced with his bro's at home. They all had a lot of fun making up new dances & rock moves.


*Treygalish also played soccer & his team name was the Blue Sharks. He has become a very competitive athlete like Creedo. Treyg had several goals this season & was always right in there stealing the ball back & playing aggressive. He works really hard in 1st grade. He struggles with reading, but tries soo hard & has come a long way. He is still compassionate & doesn't like to see people sad. He is always the 1st to give me a hug & a kiss goodbye & goodnight. As tough as he acts, he is a teddy bear & so lovable. He is a brave fishy dude & wants to swim 24-7. He tries about any trick you ask him. He & Creed learned how to do backflips off the diving board this year. Treyg is brave & says whats on his mind to anyone. I need to learn from his innocence. He was a red Angry Bird for Halloween. Jas & I made the boys costumes this year. (no drugs were involved & I was not liquored up!)-haha! It wasn't too bad & was fun with Jas home helping. Treyg is still a daredevil at tricks involving anything with wheels, or just his body! He does some cool jumps with his 4-wheeler & goes pretty fast. He makes ramps & likes jumping scooters, bikes, wiggle cars, himself :) What a fun kid & joy to have around, even when he gets a little too crazy. Treyg is unique & makes up sweet dance moves/ break dancing that are very enjoyable watching. He's ready to do gymnastics again... awe makes me proud. Hopefully I don't get suckered in to coaching again. I looove it, but don't have time. He also continues to amaze us with his great LUCK. Almost everywhere we go, park, store parking lot, walk, he finds things. He can even twist quarter machines with no money & get stuff 99% of the time! Most kids find pennies on the ground... he finds quarters, dollars, bouncy balls etc... He has great eye sight that dude! He is one guy you want to have with you always.


*Tekai guy is still as happy as one awesome lil dude can be! He loved playing soccer this year & was fun to watch with his BIG smile the whole time he was on the field. He made a lot of goals & takes after his bro's in the soccer talent area. Kai would trip quite a bit & it became quite comical. He would roll out of it like a ninja & keep running. It never slowed him down. One game his coach counted & he fell 31 times-- no lie! Crazy dude. He is another wild fish in the pool & can hold his breath for a loooooong time. He will do tricks off the diving board, not take a breath & swim to the side. He could beat anyone in "holding breath" contests, including his big bro Creed & some adults! He was soo excited to start preschool at "Little Chefs" - "Five" is the name of the school part. Genevieve (Miss Gen) is the most amazing teacher & comes up with the most creative crafts! (snowglobe with picture of leopard "snow leopard", Jack in the box & she has them make some kind of snack too. Kai & his best buddy Andrew have so much fun going & learning. I'm working with Tekai in a "Learn To Read" book & he is doing so great. He thrives to learn & is so sharp. Kai looves sugar & we have to watch his every move in the kitchen searching for something sweet. He was a "Sugar Monster Frankenstein" for Halloween & it fit him well. He kept changing his mind on what he wanted to be. "1/2 sugar monster on this side, Frankenstein up on my face, & a firefighter on this other side" :) Kai makes me laugh soo much every day. He really liked going trick-or-treating with Andrew because Andrew gave Kai all of his chocolate. (he's allergic to it) Tekai had eye surgery right before Thanksgiving. He did really well & was so tough. He was in some pain once the pain meds wore off, but was tough at tollerating. It took me back to when Creed had his up at Primary Children's. C's was more extensive & he didnt do well with coming out of anesthesia (light weight like mom) TeKai was fine & his eyes are getting so strong & straight. :)
Kai is counting down the days until he starts karate again. (January) He loves to hip hop dance & sing "Dynamite"-Taio Cruz, "Raise Your Glass"-Pink, "Ridin Solo"-Jason Derulo, & BLack Eyed Peas. He is very entertaining. He asks everyday if he can open just one present.
Conversation between me & Kai:

Me: "T-eKaiii why is this present of yours under the tree have a rip right here??"

Kai: "ohhh, some uh scissors fell & cut it"
Me: "Scissors by the tree, Kai?"

Kai: "Yeah mom, scissors by the tree!" :) he's quick, I'll give him that! He says the funniest stuff lately!

*Cayzli girlfriend just turned 3 -- what the heck?! Where have 3 years gone? I completely dislike that she is growing up so fast. It is hard enough watching my lil dudes grow up, go to school, have crushes.. & now this! She is definately the princess & gets catered to her every need. She is really sweet-- but can be a lil sassy too if she has to. Her & Tekai are twins (2years apart) she also loves to dance & sing & keeps right up there with the big kids. Swimming was her favorite thing to do with the boys & her favorite thing to do was jump to mommy over & over again from the side. One time she jumped 27 times one right after the other. Cayz is the best mommy to her numerous babies, loves to walk them in their stroller, feed them, put lipgloss on them, & put them to bed.

She started dance & has so much fun. She is motivated, likes to learn & smiles the whole time. She loves her dance clothes, skirts & dresses. Cayz had her 1st Dance REcital & it was a blast to watch her dance to "Frosty the Snowman" she was brave, forgot some parts but just made up her own stuff :) & even twirled around so hard once she slipped in her ballet shoes & fell, hopped back up & kept on dancing! -thats my girl. She was excited daddy was taking all of us to dinner & ice-cream after & then fell asleep in the car on the way, haha! She is daddy's "prettiest girl" & even the boys will ask her "Who's the prettiest girl?" Its really cute how they are with her. It melts my heart. Cayzers likes to color, play dress up in mommys closet- mostly shoes, run with the boys (wiggle cars, trampoline, jungle gym) & her favorite show is "Handstands" (Little Einsteins) - she has an addiction to this! I only let her watch it if I'm showering, making meals or organizing. But if she gets at all bored at what she's doing, she comes to me "I want lil handstands" Luckily I have DVR'ed about 30 episodes!

I looked into buying her some Einsteins merch for her Bday, & realized quickly it wasn't going to happen unless I wanted to spend $399 for a little playset (rocket & 4 characters)!!! Yeah, 400 bucks? Who in their right mind is going to pay money like that on some little figurines for a child?!?! Wait- don't answer that... it's like "Tickle Me Elmo" all over again!! those crazy people spending $5000 on a flippin toy that prob cost $3 to make in China. Wow, someone was making some cash that year - while others seemed to have rocks in their heads! That reminded me of an SNL sketch where "Al Sharpton" (fake one, not real) had a show & asked a few other important political people about stuff. he kept saying "those people had rocks in their heads, right? really, they had Rocks in their heads"! okay, it was funnier on the show- check it out it was when Katy Perry (I.Heart.Her) was the host.

Anywho, now I sound like I'm on crack-- rambling & all! Back to my bestest baby girlfriend Cayzli Raine: she is a ball of energy, her favorite songs to sing: "Alive", Black Eyed Peas, "Dynamite", "I Am a Child Of God" "Sunbeam", "I Love to See the Temple", "Hush Little Baby", "Row Da Boat" "Party Rock Anthem"--yes quite the variety! She was supposed to be "Strawberry Shortcake" (another one of her FAVS) for Halloween, but the costume didn't show up until 3 days after Halloween :( so, she was a black kitty & got to wear her leotard, tutu & loved the makeup I put on her. She is obsessed with lipgloss / chapstick & nail polish.. hmmm wonder where she gets that from-- ummm....ME :) I'm seriously considering letting her do karate with Kai. She practices with him & it is so great to watch them. Who wouldn't want to see a little sassy 3 yr old "hi--yaw'n" in karate?? & the uniforms, oh just love em!


**We have taken several trips up north in the last few months to visit friends & family. We stay with our bestie Maryland friends: Adam & Marie Bjornberg. Our kids all get along so well & have a blast everytime we're there. This last time we went to "Breaking Dawn Part 1" midnight showing (sweet show)& had a crazy time. It snowed on this trip & kids played in the snow all day making snowangels, castles, snow ball fights, & believe it or not: burying each other (Creed & Treyg) cuz it's kind of like sand right? :) Kai & Jas got to go to the BYU game & guess what Tiki man's favorite part of the game was?? The hot chocolate & Cotton Candy & hat dad bought him :) Creed had decided to switch out all of his pants to shorts in his bag before we left St.G so his punishment was not being able to go to the game. I think that was the hardest lesson learned for him. I felt really bad, but he & Treyg had gone to a Jazz game with me earlier this year & Kai didn't get to go. It was his turn :) It worked out, Creedo actually ended up getting a migraine that night & vomitted so many times. Don't think that would've been fun to do at the game. Treyg had a sour stomach the next day & while I drove home with the kiddos (we dropped JAs in Provo to head to work) Treyg threw up in the car just as we got to Nephi. :( My car was not the most pleasant smelling by the time we got home. Even though I tried scrubbing it out at the gas station several times.

My friend Lori Woodard told me I should read this book series "Hush Hush" about fallen angels. I don't love to read, unless it's Twilight or Hunger Games :)...I decided to start it & couldn't put it down. In fact I bought the 2nd one "Crescendo" before I was even finished with the 1st. I did the same with the last book "Silence" & bought it while I was in the middle of the 2nd book! I highly reccommend this saga & rank it up by Twilight, if not higher. Yep I said it.... I am now looking forward to the 4th book which comes out next fall- boo.
I went to "Time Out For Women" with some friends again. (Lyndi Dunlavey, Allyson Luekengaa & others) We love it & have a great uplifting experience every time. This year it was in SGU. I think we like it a little more when its in Vegas :) this was the 4th one we've been to & they never get old.

*We had Thanksgiving at our house with my bro Kent & Elizabeths family & my cousin Brian & Kristy's family. It was a great day, lots of food (way too much) kids played outside in the gorgeous weather, Satchy made friends with the horses that live behind us :), great company, football & searching ads for Black Friday! Sad Jas had to work, but happy he has a job & will be with us for Christmas.


*I finally went into the eye dr again after 15 years-- think I needed a checkup, the squinting wasn't helping my plea case to Jas that I was ok. So, I have new glasses. They made me sick, literally SICK for the 1st week. I would feel like my equilibrium was totally thrown off & I'd get nautious anytime I'd turn my head, walk or drive... not real safe! I was thinking the Px was too strong, but when I'm sitting still looking at the computer it is fine. I wear them when I need them & it works out.

*Now we are trying to get ready for Christmas! This year was crazy wild & fun fast. Cdog & Treyg did most of the Christmas lights outside, Jas & I only helped a little. We have several outlets not working so they were bummed we couldn't put any more of our 16 strands left!! We love to decorate :) They were happy to get the BYU "Y" in the yard with blue lights. I know my dad is soo proud.

I just got my Christmas cards sent off, wrapped more presents- Cayz unwraps - I wrap again(fun game huh?), baking goodies for friends, cleaning (OCD addiction), medicating everyone who has been sick in our household (4 of us currently) Kiddos passed around strep & I was the lucky last winner! I got so sick I couldn't get out of bed. Treyg called Gma & told her they needed her to come help mom. He is a sweetheart. He sang to me & brought me kleenex & my coveted water bottle. My mom & my friend were lifesavers for me- helped all day & got my prescriptions. We missed yet another day at church on Sunday. I keep waiting for the "In-Active cookies" to show up! teehee...


"I feel Good. I feel GREaT. I feel WonDerFuL" I keep telling myself....well, that & "I can Do Hard Things" :) I'm like a walking "motivational billboard" ha... its all good, whatever works.


I love me some sweet tunes while I work out. Lately: Joshua Radin, Katy Perry, Pink, "Fly"-Nicki Minaj, Blackeyed Peas, "Without You" David Guetta, Rhianna (I did share her hair color once :), Bruno Mars, Gym Class Heroes, Robyn :) & soo many others....

We have been getting fun little gifts & stories from someone each night. It is great & the stories are so moving. Creed & Treyg are determined to catch them one of these nights. They saw someone run off 1 night & its fun for them to keep guessing. I love teaching my kids about the true meaning of Christmas & why we "give presents" -- I have great kids & am soo blessed. I have moments when I want to run & hide in a bubble bath, but for MOST of the time Life is good.

We make the best with the time we have with Jas. He is doing soo great with online school & should finish with his degree in June!! Learning & remembering things seem to come easy for him. He has ROCKED every class he's done & has flown through so many in so little time! I'm so proud of him & his hard working determination to do anything possible to succeed. I've never met anyone so positive, happy, kicked back, smart, talented & funny as he is. Even when he got jacked with his business a few years ago, He never spoke bad about people who owed him money or complained about tuff times. I need his example. He just moves forward & makes things work. He has taught me how to sacrifice a little now, so we can have it all later.


I Love Jas, He.is.my.world... & our kiddos complete it! I look forward to the future when he's with us all the time.

0 comments: