Monday, July 25, 2011

Arizona & other summer picts

What goes best with the AZ 118 degree heat??? The Curtis FAmily :) We partied it up at Jill's for the 4th of July & also made Bahama Bucks a little more richer!


Jill & Jodi sitting pretty on a Sunday evening by the pool...

Ooops, Slipsies.... We accidentally fell in, church clothes & all!!

3 lil Rock stars





Stars & stripes forever -- & sparklers

YES we did make that awesome decoration out of Toilet Paper rolls!

We all scream for ice cream... except Jodi- she's more of a Bahama Bucks sno cone kinda gal!

this lil girlfriend wanted to take all of this to church... why not? - we're from out of town :)

Couple of friends showing their dance moves... this was classic!

Maddy & CAyz Bff's - just like mommies: Jodi & Mel

Kaylyn & Cayz- cousin buddies

there's nothin' stoppin these 2 crazy cousins...



The Infamous BAHAMA BUCKS....

Moment of Silence, while I drool over the yumminess of our darn delish BB's

Cayz kept yelling: "Temple" & pointing to the St. George TAbernacle :) while we played at the downtown splash pad


Funny dudes-- having a great day

2 comments:

Jill said...

I guess I don't have all the picts from when you were here, I'll just steal them from you:) I love the post. If you check out my blog, I'm trying to catch up from last Sept. I'm to my birthday this year, almost there! Love your guts!

RPH said...

Oh my gosh...you and melanie together brings back some fun memories! Look at you girls!