Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Utah again

*puppy friends*
*Puppy Pile*
*First day of school, 1st day of school!!!
**Fishy Boy**
**Pupalicious**

**Yummm, real food!!**

"Home again, home again jiggity jog" --as my sweet dad would say! We travelled back to Utah from Texas August 8th. We came back to finish boxing our house, kids dr. apts, new glasses & random stuff that needed to get done!

I have been a bit overwhelmed with organizing all of this! Raising 4 kids w/o my hubby gets cRaZy sometimes. I guess it is slowly wearing on me now. We have been so blessed with great family support & I can't complain about that.
Creed started 1st grade!!! Yeah, I know, I hate that he is growing up so fast & is gone for 6 1/2 hrs. He enjoys school: recess is hot, he says that they give them too much food for lunch :) & school is looooong! BUT he loves learning, asking lots of questions, playing with friends & his new teacher Mrs. Wilson.
My other lil' dudes keep me busy playing in the yard, racing trucks & bikes, doing crafty projects & running all over the show :) Treyg is still my tender hearted yet mischievious boy. Kai is my lil tank who talks so cute & is sweetly manipulative.
They loved Texas- kayaking with Gpa, swimming w/ cousins, going to the Astros game, Space Center Houston, Creed lost 2 teeth, spider bites :( the boardwalk, feeding baby rabbits, blow-up water slide, doing puzzles & seeing the ocean everyday.

Cayz is still our itty bitty Princess. She learned to sit up, & spin around while laying on her tummy, in Texas. She has finally cut her first tooth... bottom right. She is about 13 1/2 lbs. wears 3 - 6 month clothes, is fitting into her newborn shoes :) & size 1 diapers!! Cayz started eating baby food & tried watermelon, which she absolutely loves! She also thinks her bro's are fabulous & laughs anytime they are around. We got her a "gloworm" in TX (soft baby -lights up & plays music) she is in awww when she sees it. Cayz is our angel babe who loves to suck her 2 middle fingers "I Love You" sign.

Cinny-Mini's pups are 2 1/2 weeks old now & getting big! They have little pop bellies, eyes are open & the cute puppy breath, that I love! Satchy is so sweet with them too. She cleans them & lays by them, just like their mommy. Awww puppies......

Jas is working for a company in Texas. He is going to make sure it will work out before we all move out. (2 - 3 months) If not, he has decided to finish school in Audiology. Yep, Bi-polar ends of the work spectrum, but he is interested in it & doesn't have too much schooling left. Either job would be great. I would love to know what the future holds - Ha! Wouldn't we all? For now, it is one day at a time...........

5 comments:

Brandi said...

Aw Jod! It was so good to see you! It is hard not knowing i am sure. But at least your little fam is so cute and it will all come together soon i am sure!

RPH said...

Great post! Loved the updates on all your kids. They are so cute.

And I agree, I wish I knew what they future holds. One day at a time is sure right.

Love ya

bows and more said...

If we all just had a crystal ball! I am glad you are back! Lets make the most of it! Call me!

Bromleys said...

Your family is so cute! I can't believe you are tackling a bunch of puppies with your big family... then again you are Jodi the amazing, so I'm sure you are doing awesome!

Mariah said...

WOW! I think you need break with my mom again! So glad to here! I hope you guys had fun!

~MaRiAh!